We can run flooring in the following speices:
- Tasmanian blackwood (acacia melanoxylon)
- English elm (ulmus procera)
- Mountain ash (eucalyptus regnans)
- Sydney blue gum (eucalyptus saligna)
- Macrocarpa (cypressus macrocarpa)
We can supply flooring in two grades:
- Premium - mostly clear, with the odd small tight knot & blemish.
- Standard/feature - most tight knot, with sections of clear and may include the odd black knot that can be docked or filled.
We also have a small amount of seconds available at a significantly reduced price.
The standard dimensions for flooring are:
It can also be possible to run flooring at a 10mm and 12mm thickness for overlay.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.